Online Private Institution Registration System
Education Department, Government of Sikkim
The Online Private Institution Registration System is a framework to link government and all the private and tutorial Institution in the State of Sikkim. Main objectives of this system is:
- To enhance efficiency, effectiveness and transparency in decision making by various Government organization in the State of Sikkim.
- To enable Government departments and agencies to entrust these emplaned private and tutorial institutions in the state of Sikkim.
- To enable ease of access to both Government and the Insitutions.
How To Apply
1. Register in Sikkim SSO
Goto https://sso.sikkim.gov.in and create an account.
2. Login using Sikkim SSO Account
Goto https://pirs.sikkim.gov.in and login using your Sikkim SSO Credentials
3. Fill Application Form
Fill new application form or upgradation form and Submit for Approval.
4. Payment (Registration Fee)
After Successful Verification and Approval By Department. Login to the application and Pay the registration fee.
5. Collect Registration Certificate
After Successful Payment Collect Registration Certificate from the Department.
|Category||Registration Fee||Renewal Fee|
|Pre-Primary Level||Rs. 5,000.00||Rs. 3,000.00|
|Primary Level||Rs. 7,000.00||Rs. 5,000.00|
|Jr. High School Level||Rs. 10,000.00||Rs. 7,000.00|
|Secondary Level||Rs. 15,000.00||Rs. 12,000.00|
|Sr. Secondary Level||Rs. 20,000.00||Rs. 17,000.00|
Sikkim Single Signon System
Single Window to Access Sikkim Government Services
No more excessive number of passwords to remember
With one password to remember, a user can easily create and remember a unique and secure password.
SSO helps organizations to enforce better security policies.